Our lash extensions are lightweight making for a fuller look without weighing down your natural lashes.
CHECK OUT OUR WORK ON INSTAGRAM @HHeartSkin
How It Works
Latex and Formaldehyde FREE
During your lash consultation, your stylist will look at your natural lashes and eye shape and talk to you about what styles would enhance your eyes best. Based on your preferences and your natural lashes, a plan will be set for the thickness, fullness, and length of your lashes.
Don’t worry about being entirely sure of what you want! Your stylist will help you decide which style you’d like to try and if you don’t love it you can always do something different when you come back in for your refill appointment.
Our lash adhesive emits low fumes due to being Latex and Formaldehyde FREE. Our lash extensions are lightweight making for a fuller look without weighing down your natural lashes.
What should I do before my appointment?
- Please do not wear any eye makeup the day of your appointment and do not wear mascara the day before. This ensures that your lashes are clean and extends the life of your extensions.
- Wash your hair the morning of or the night before your appointment.
How do I care for my extensions?
- In order for the adhesive to dry properly, you should avoid wetting your lashes for at least 24 hours after application. This includes hot showers as the steam Will soften the adhesive.
- After 24 hours you can wash your face as you normally would, but clean your eye area using a Q-tip and Oil-Free makeup remover.
- Most clients do not feel the need to wear mascara with their extensions but if you would like an extra pop for an event you can use a water based mascara. Preferably one that is formulated for eyelash extensions. Never use waterproof mascara with your extensions as it is oil based and will soften the adhesive.
- Clean your lashes regularly using an oil free cleanser (ask about our Lash Splash Cleanser) Any type of buildup can break down the adhesive and cause your lashes to fall out faster. Stay away from facial products around the eye that contain oil.
- Use sealer daily to protect and strengthen your natural lashes (ask about our Crystal Sealer) One dip of the sealer wand is enough to coat both eyes. Let dry for approximately 5 minutes and brush with a clean, dry mascara wand.
- Extensions must be removed by a professional. Removing them at home will damage your natural lashes. If you would like your lash extensions removed please come and see us.
What are some things I should avoid?
- Avoid sleeping on your lashes. Friction can loosen your extensions.
- Avoid using eye makeup removers or eye creams that contain oil. .
- Avoid putting pressure on your lashes and avoid touching them.
Do not pull your lashes. Even if a lash appears to be hanging, pulling it can remove other lashes that are still attached and damage your natural lashes. Lashes will fall out naturally and any extensions that are completely detached will come off when you wash your lashes.