Long associated with spirituality, Wild Myrrh Essential Oil promotes inner balance and a sense of well-being. Its warm, earthy scent is resilient and robust.
- Promotes feelings of balance and well-being
- Diffuse in a room during meditation or prayer
How It Works
Myrrh has a warm, earthy scent and has long been associated with spirituality and strength. extracts to promote health and well-being.
Aromatherapy is thought of as both an art and a science, used for thousands of years by ancient cultures in China, India, Egypt, and elsewhere. Recently, aromatherapy has gained more recognition in the fields of science and medicine.
Aromatherapy has an array of benefits, including:
- Pain management
- Improving sleep quality
- Reducing stress, agitation, and anxiety
- Soothes sore joints
- Treats headaches and migraines
- Alleviates side effects of chemotherapy
- Eases discomforts of labor
- Fights bacteria, virus, or fungus
- Improves digestion
- Improves hospice and palliative care
- Boosts immunity
GMO FREECRUELTY FREECERTIFIED ORGANICGLUTEN FREESOY FREEVEGANGUARANTEED PURE
100% pure Commiphora myrrha gum resin oil.
How to Use
- Essential oils may be used aromatically or topically in a variety of ways including diffusers, massage, compresses, baths, scrubs, lotions and sprays.
- Essential oils should be diluted with Nature’s Sunshine Massage Oil or Carrier Oil before applying topically.